Omega 7 is monounstaurated and non-essential fatty acid.The most common Omega 7’s are Vaccenic acid (VA ) ,paullinic and palmitoleic acid (PA )
- It has positive effect on healthy weight loss
- It supports bowel movement
- It plays a role in nourishing healthy cells
- It supports digestive tarct
- It has antioxidant properties.
- It regulates fat and blood sugar metabolism
- It supports to reduce insülin resistance.
- It helps to reduce C reactive protein in the body
- It reduces LDL and triglyceride while increasing HDL
- It reduces inflammation
The main sources are:
Sea buckthorn berries oil, wild caught salmon,macademia nuts,Full-fat,grass-fed dairy,butter,whole milk,eggs,olive oil,yogurt